Rep Network is One of the nation’s largest network of independent sales professionals. Whether you’re looking to supplement your income with an additional sales opportunity, sell our products full time, or use Rep Network as your network to independence… we can be your resource to do so.
What do we expect from our reps?
We ask that reps who join our network come to the table with three things
- The ability to sell
- Established relationships
- An internal drive to succeed
What can you expect from Rep Network in return?
We will provide you with everything in return to maximize your drive, relationships and ability to sell.
- Product training and support on your time and at your pace
- Superior, cutting edge clinical solutions that are revenue generating for both you and your physicians
- Compensation paid from dollar one and without the “busy work”
Motivation, enthusiasm, credibility, and ultimately success for sales representatives can all be directly related to their level of understanding and confidence of the products and solutions they provide in their respective markets.
We retain approximately 10 percent of what we see; 30 to 40 percent of what we see and hear; and 90 percent of what we see, hear, and do. We all have the capability to learn via all three styles, but are usually dominant in one. Our training philosophy or the transfer of knowledge for adult learners needs to take into account Learning Domains and Learning Styles:
- Visual Learners tend to learn by looking, seeing, viewing, and watching. Pictures and images help them understand ideas and information better than explanations and tend to take detailed notes to absorb information.
- Auditory Learners tend to learn by listening, hearing, and speaking. They learn best through lectures, discussions, and brainstorming. They interpret the underlying meaning of speech by listening to voice tone, pitch, and speed and other speech nuances. These adults prefer to have someone talk them through a process, rather than reading about it first.
- Kinesthetic Learners tend to learn by experiencing, moving, and doing. They have difficulty sitting still for long periods of time, and easily become distracted by their need for activity and exploration.
- Time is the one finite resource that all of us are faced with. For sales representatives, time, or the lack of, can have a significant impact on productivity affecting both their income and the financial health of the organization that they represent.
- Recognizing adult learning needs and time limitations, we created the VAULT™. The VAULT™ is an on-line repository of dynamic content accessible from any smart device. We create and deliver educational content and marketing support resources in multiple media formats to accommodate all learning and sales styles while providing access at anytime from anywhere. We bolster this proprietary resource with Weekly Go-Live webinars to update our sales representatives on the latest product/solution updates, current market trends, answers to frequently asked questions, and share challenges and successes to raise the level for all.